Drs. Conti and Wilke and their team are trained and experienced in Sedation Dentistry. There is really no reason to be afraid of going to the dentist any longer. If you have been hiding your smile, enduring oral pain, or simply putting off going to the dentist, Drs. Conti and Wilke offers safe and anxiety free dental treatment. Sedation dentistry allows you to receive multiple dental procedures in just one visit with little to no anxiety.
Sedation Dentistry - Here is how it works:
1. Making your first appointment. This is difficult for many anxious people, so we try to make this as easy as possible.
2. Welcoming visit. We gather information regarding your helath and discuss with you your wants and desires. If you're comfortable, we will take x-rays and look in your mouth.
3. Preparing for your sedation visit. We will give you a prescription for a sedative to take the night before your first appointment to guarantee a good night's sleep and to make sure you wake up relaxed.
4. Arriving for Treatment. Your companion will bring you to the office. Additional medications will be provided to create the ultimate in relaxation. Drs. Wilke and Conti and their experienced team will monitor you throughout your entire visit.
5. Going home with your new smile. Your companion will take you home and stay with you until you are completely recovered from your sedation medication.
Most patients feel no discomfort or residual effects from the dental visit and you will be thrilled with all the compliments you will get.
If you have any questions please call us: 602.944.9638